Monday, December 20, 2010

A baby shower and a few holiday items...

Here are some pictures of things I have made recently:

This is a blanket I made for my old roommate Katie.  I had to take pictures of it in the morning before I left for school, so the colors don't come through very well...




I made these little pumpkins around Halloween.  I wanted something cute to put up on this shelf.



I also wanted to try my hand a few new quilting techniques, so I made this little table runner.



It was time for a new tree skirt - since we have never had one...
I designed this and made it all by myself.  I almost don't want to put presents under the tree because that would cover it up!  Jeremy picked out the blue fabric. 

A close up.  If you look REALLY closely at the stitching in the blue fabric (which I did with blue thread - sorry) you can see that I quilted in a few snowflakes.  That was fun.

And here it is with our tree.  I have been putting off taking pictures of it all, since I never seem to be home when the sun is shining so any pictures I take turn out dark.  However, my one chance to take pictures in good lighting was Sunday, and I forgot.  So these aren't the best of picture.  What can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment