I was reading THIS post today and I realized I haven't publicly thanked Madame Samm for the super nice thing she did for someone she has never even met before! She gave my blog a makeover! Isn't that nice?
I wasn't even planning on making my blog public for a little while longer, but she emailed me after I commented on one of her posts, telling me that she couldn't access my blog and wanted to see it. That was the nudge I needed to put myself out there. When she DID see my blog, she decided it needed a few changes. So she offered to fix it up for me. How generous, right? I figured she would just move things around and add a new gadget or change the background. But instead she did all that AND made me a new header! Isn't it great? I thought it was an especially nice thing for her to do since I am still a brand new no-name blogger with no fan base at all :) Somebody is sure lookin out for the little guys!
Thanks Madame Samm! I love it!
Samm did a fantastic job with your blog...and welcome to blogging!
ReplyDelete