I accidentally sewed the pigs ears on backwards. However, I wasn't about to go and redo it all at 10:00 at night. So I just left them. That's just the way it goes. :)
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Angry Birds!
I saw this great tutorial on Obsessively Stitching and I just HAD to try it. I mentioned it to the Hubbie (who is also and angry birds fan) and he chuckled a little but NEVER said he thought they would be dumb. I think he might even like them. I am going to stick them in his stocking. :)
I accidentally sewed the pigs ears on backwards. However, I wasn't about to go and redo it all at 10:00 at night. So I just left them. That's just the way it goes. :)
I accidentally sewed the pigs ears on backwards. However, I wasn't about to go and redo it all at 10:00 at night. So I just left them. That's just the way it goes. :)
Labels:
Angry Birds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the Angry Birds!!
ReplyDelete