Things have been quiet around here. We are on the home stretch at school and I just come home wiped every day. Plus, I think I am coming down with something. I feel really bad that I haven't really made anything for almost a month!
I did, however, whip these little babies up on Mother's Day. Yep. I made them ON Mother's day - before we went to church. We kind of procrastinated this year and couldn't decide what to give our moms. I have been seeing lots of little make-up pouches in blogland lately. Then I found THIS tutorial at kellyrachel.com and decided I might as well give it a try. I made two of these in a couple of hours. Unfortunately, it was overcast the whole day and I didn't have a ton of time to take pictures before we drove out to our moms' houses, so the pictures are not that great. Oh well. At least I made something! I am SO looking forward to school letting out so I can spend some good quality time in my sewing room!!!
Makeup roll for my mom:
Makeup roll for my mother-in-law:
Cute, what a great idea! I love your fabric choices too.
ReplyDelete