I took a bunch of pictures but wasn't quite satisfied with any of them, so I finally got the nerve to venture outside and take pictures. I know it looks better to take pictures of things outside, but my house is kind of on a main road and our neighbors are always playing outside. Plus, today is my day off so I don't exactly look my best. But I did it anyway - I went into the backyard where the grass is really ugly, but at least no one could see me. It made me kind of nervous setting my beautiful little quilts on the dirty ground, but they survived and I think the pictures show off the colors very nicely. I guess I can do it again in the future...
Now I am going to let them sit for a bit while we go on vacation (YAY!!!), then I will come home and figure out how to quilt them.
I'm already planning a bigger quilt using the "out-of-the-box" pattern. I got the fabric yesterday! I had to work a little to convince Hubby to let me buy it, but in the end - he was the one who helped pick it out! It's from Kate Spain's Fandango line. I LOVE it! Isn't it pretty? This is the first time I have actually purchased designer fabric (as in - not from Joanns). But I think it will be worth it since this quilt is going to be for two VERY special people!
Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you! I was featured on "My Domestic Design" today. Wahoo! And just for fun, I'm linking up again... Thanks Becky!

I love the quilt tops! So cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you used!!!
ReplyDelete