It's time for me to make a new goal for March. I recently realized that EASTER is on the 31st. That is less than one month away! My boys will be almost 16 months old by then and I always figured that Easter would be a good time to give them a couple of quiet books to play with at church. I think they might be coming into the perfect age for them. Besides, with their birthday being in December, I feel like we need another holiday somewhere in the middle of the year to give them lots and lots of presents. I think Easter is going to be a big deal in our house from now on. :)
So. My goal for March is a big one. I want to make at least two quiet books. I haven't even started, let alone decided how to make them, and I've never done anything like this before,so I figured this would be a good one to make official. Is it bad that I keep making goals that have nothing to do with quilting? I guess it means I'm branching out.
I also need to finish my Valor Quilt soon so I can donate it before the deadline. There is a possibility that our lives could become a little hectic in the next few weeks (having to do with preparing a rental apartment for new renters), so I'm adding this caveat that if I need to put something on the back burner, it will be the quiet books. But I WILL finish the Valor Quilt this month. I've been quilting the blocks and I'm excited to see that the end is nearly in sight. I'm a little nervous to give this one away, but the experience has been awesome. :)

Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes!

No comments:
Post a Comment