As expected, I didn't finish too many of my goals for quarter 2 of the Finish Along. Ah well. I still get to roll them over, and of course, I have added a few!
Here are the old goals that are rolling over to Q3:
1. Finish "Deck the Halls"
2. and 3. Make my twin toddler bed quilts. I'm using "Cruizer Blvd" and I'm planning to make one Jungle Path quilt and one Broken Herringbone quilt.
4. Building Fun Quilt. This one is basted now and ready for quilting. Wahoo!
7. 8. and 9. Puff Quilts for the shop (or maybe for new nieces/nephews) using either of these charm packs:
| So, I haven't gotten around to taking a photo of it, but I totally bought a layer cake of this fabric! Love it! Thanks, Southern Fabric! |
10. More bib sets (or maybe another puff quilt) for the shop. Probably using some of this:
11. My Letters Quiet Book:
12. A Jelly Roll Quilt:
13. A new quilt for our King bed:
And finally, a new one for this quarter!
14. Finish my Broken Herringbone quilt for the Humility circle of Do.Good Stitches. This one is also basted and ready for quilting!
I better get crackin!
Linking up:



Beautiful projects every one! I particularly love the broken herring bone. I may have to make one some day. I hope to get my list posted today. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDelete