This set is going to by for my in-laws someday (Shhh... don't tell them!) It went from this:
To this:
That's a lot of fabric! Enough for a King size quilt!
And, of course, I did make one little mistake... I was cutting a group of "D" strips, and I made them too short! I was so mad, because I was almost finished and didn't have a lot of big pieces left to cut new ones from. SO I ended up piecing an extra half-inch or so into several of the mess-ups. Hopefully it's not too obvious.
I was all set to get started on this quilt, when my sister announced that she is ENGAGED!!! She is getting married in December and I am beyond excited for her. I promptly put the Fandango fabric away, got out another set of fabric, and proceeded to hack it up as well. I hope she likes the colors.
I went from this (well, actually - this is only half of it - I had to go and buy three more yards to make this one a King size too):
To this!
I'm so excited to be working on a new quilt! My twin rainbow quilts are almost finished, too. I'm just waiting for Hubby to actually get off work early enough for us to watch a movie together so I can finish binding the last one!
I started a list of all the projects I want to do. Just to keep myself on track... maybe I need to add "new ironing board cover" to that list? Or maybe I should focus on a few important baby items... The list is over in my sidebar at the very bottom. Hopefully having it on the blog will keep me motivated!
Oh, and remember this?

Awe, I love the Fandango fabrics...and have used them myself. =)
ReplyDeleteSorry you can't get to the QAL...I've been a bit behind on mine, but hope to catch up this week. =)
Babies...so fun!