Friday, August 24, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

Hi Friends!

Way back in March, I received the Liebster Blog Award from Jill at Cre8fMomQuilts (she is a mom to twins - a boy and a girl in college)!  How cool, huh?  At the time I was getting ready to go back to work with two little babies and I guess I got a busy and forgot all about it.  Well, I remembered last night and I think it is past time for me to pay it forward, don't you think?

Here are the rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award (THANKS JILL!).
  2. Link back to their blog.
  3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile.
  4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers).
  5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog. 

Here 5 blogs that I love and have chosen to highlight (hopefully none of them have already received the award):

First up is A Maiden Hair Fern.  I just found her blog recently - she has a super awesome raggy binding tutorial that I can't wait to try!  Plus, she is pretty much redoing her whole house using Reunion Fabrics and it looks amazing! 

Bethany at Make Me a Quilt is a relatively new blogger, but she is so much fun to follow!  She has great style and is a great blogger.

I found Melissa at Classy Quilts through a linky party when she mentioned that she had passed the PE.  My husband is a civil engineer and he had just taken the PE (Professional Engineer) exam as well (HE PASSED!!!  It is a very hard/strenuous test).  That was exciting.  Plus, Melissa makes a lot of really cool stuff and she has a great eye for fabric.

Becky at {My Domestic Design} is a wonderful, long time friend.  She and I went to high school together, but now she lives far away and I have to keep up with her through her blogs.  She has an adorable little girl and she is always making adorable things for her, amongst other stuff.  Last I checked, she was taking a blog break (for summer), but maybe she will be back soon!  Hi Becky! :)

And lastly, I found Colby of Sew.Quilt.Explore through the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop, and decided I really liked her style, so I became a follower.  Go check her out and the cute things she is making!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some fun research material here. Thank you, Tiffany for nominating me, I'm working on "pay it forward". I love your blog, the colors, the fonts, I love the simplicity of your projects and quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination, Tiffany! It made my day!

    ReplyDelete