Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WIP: A Bit of Yellow

I've been busy working on Christmas gifts, so I can't show you much for awhile, but I can probably show you these yellow blocks I made.


Let's just say I was inspired by Jennifer's Scrappy Stash Quilt Along or something like that.  :)  Anyhow, I made a bunch of yellow/orange log cabin blocks.  They each measure about 11-12 inches square at the moment.













Hopefully they will turn into something else soon!  Thanks for visiting!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your yellow blocks! Such a happy color heading into winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color! Your yellow is so beautifull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning sunshine! I love all your yellows. I can't wait to see what this will be when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Freshly Pieced and for your nice comments. As far as your comment about advent calendars, I have two--one a paper-crafted one, and this one. I used to have four, but gave two away to my daughter.

    I'm thinking I need another bigger one--can never have too many, I say!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your color choices. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all of your Christmas gifts that are under wraps. I'm sure they are fantastic. Your yellow and orange blocks are so fun! I agree with others that it is refreshing to see such bright colors as we head into the cold winter months. Best wishes for the Holidays

    ReplyDelete