I haven't had much to show lately, have I? That's because I've been working on some secret projects - gifts for people who may or may not read this blog. They will be up soon.
In the meantime, here are a few sneak peaks from my progress on my HUGE Storm at Sea quilt. I'm still plugging along on that one whenever I get a chance. Right now I'm working with pretty Oakshotts.
In other news, I have been busy cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning. Next week I will start PACKING. It turns out that June is the month for preparing TWO apartments (including the one we currently live in) to receive new renters. Oh - and it's the month for buying a house! We are so excited to upgrade our space. I will even get a whole room for my sewing stuff again! That is - until more kids come along... Busy, busy.
Also - I'm finally jumping on the Bloglovin Bandwagon. You can now follow me via Bloglovin.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
You're welcome.
Hi, I came over from Blossom Heart Quilts to see your Fandango quilt and have been having a great afternoon read of your more recent posts. Love the quiet books especially. Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteLisa