Wednesday, November 27, 2013

GIVEAWAY!

Hi Friends!  I just have to take a second to pop in and tell you that I'm taking part in my first ever giveaway this week!  I figured I should let you know about it before it's over...

Hop on over to my friend Christine's blog for all the details (or click on the picture).  (Her blog is amazing.  Once you're there, you should stay awhile and check it out.  Seriously.)  I'm giving away a set of Santa/Mrs. Claus baby bibs, made by me!
http://www.idigpinterest.com/2013/11/santa-and-mrs-claus-baby-bib-giveaway.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent

Also, I planned to get some more Christmas items ready and listed in my shop by today, but somehow the week is totally getting away from me (GAH!  Is tomorrow REALLY Thanksgiving?  Why can't my babies take longer naps so I can get more done!!!  I have three pies to make!).
Anyway.  I should have them up by Friday, along with some Black Friday sales.  What would you prefer - discounts on items or free shipping?

Thanks everyone!

p.s. Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends!  

1 comment: