Friday, May 16, 2014

Pattern Winners!

Hi Friends, I just wanted to let you know that the two winners of my "After the Storm" pattern are:





AND




Congrats to Cynthia and Bonnie!  I've sent both of you an email.  

Remember, if you didn't win, you can still buy my pattern from my Etsy shop HERE.

I am also looking into the idea of getting pattern testers as well (another way to get a free pattern - hint, hint), so let me know if that's something you are interested in.  

Thanks to everyone who entered, and especially to all the new followers!  I couldn't believe it when I checked just now - 99 followers!  You guys rock!

2 comments:

  1. Your pattern is gorgeous, and I would gladly test it! This one or any others :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your post, Tiffany. Thanks so much for drawing my name for the pattern. I can't wait to start playing.

    ReplyDelete