Monday, January 5, 2015

ALYOF: January

Well, it's time for another year and and fresh start.  I've decided to join in with the fun over at A Lovely Year of Finishes again.  :) 

Last year I did great for the first six months, then things got a little less focused and I fell off the wagon for the last six months.  But I DID finish six things, which qualifies me for the final link-up!   Wahoo!
Here are my six ALOYF finishes from 2014:
ALYOF 2014 Finishes
From top left to bottom right:
July:  ABC Book
June: Building Fun Quilt
May: Towels for a Retiring Teacher
April: After the Storm Quilt
February:  After the Storm Diamonds
January:  After the Storm Snail Trail Blocks

I'm linking up these finishes HERE:
http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com/?p=5285

And for my January 2015 goal, I plan to finish this quilt:
This is my Do.Good Stitches quilt top for October.  I asked the members of Humility circle to send me any blocks they liked in any size as long as they included flying geese.  I got some pretty awesome blocks!  It took awhile for all of them to arrive (we've got a few Canadian members), and December was SO BUSY, so I didn't get a chance to put them together until a few days ago.  I put them together sort of improv style and I love how it turned out!  Just need to quilt and bind it!

Linking my goal up HERE:
My Button

No comments:

Post a Comment