Thursday, March 31, 2016

Do.Good Stitches: Final Humility Quilt

Well, I finished another quilt for Do.Good Stitches!

This one was a little interesting.  At the end of 2015, we had several members decide that their plates were too full and they needed to let go of our little quilting bee.  (Sad face).  So in January, we re-evaluated.  Half of us wanted to stay, so I took over as quilter and asked for THIS block.  I picked something super simple and easy, because I was hoping we would be able to find some new members to flesh out our group.  In the end, we decided it was better to just disband our little group and spread its members out amongst other Do.Good Stitches groups in need of members.  We were all sad to see our little group broken up, but excited to start a new adventure with each of our new groups.  Besides, I feel like I have made a bunch of new friends and I will continue to follow their work! 

SO.  Without any more talking by me, here are the best pictures I was able to come up with for our final Humility circle quilt.  It is being donated to Primary Children's Hospital in SLC, Utah.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment