Monday, March 14, 2016

WHW RS Sampler Quilt Class

I'm teaching a quilting class!  Wahoo!

Some of the ladies at my church asked if I'd be willing to teach a class to all the sisters in my neighborhood and it's starting up soon!  I'm in no way trying to say I'm going to be an amazing teacher, but I am excited to work with some awesome friends on something I'm passionate about.  :)

I'll be posting all the info from each class here on my blog as we go along, for those who aren't able to attend every time.  Feel free to use it to make your own quilt, if you would like!  Or, if you would rather skip over these posts, fine with me! 

My intention is to teach as many different basic skills as I can, hopefully without overwhelming everyone.  ;)  So I picked a whole bunch of classic, basic blocks. 

These are the blocks we'll be focusing on:

I'll also be providing bonus instructions for these alternate blocks:


Stay tuned!  I'll be keeping all of the posts related to the WHW RS Sampler Quilt class under the tab at the top of the page.  Oldest posts will be at the bottom, newest posts will be at the top.  Thanks for following along!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Tiffany, how FUN!!! I'm not in your ward, but I'd love to follow along and make blocks too! Or maybe come??

    ReplyDelete