It's time to make another list of goals for a new quarter! It's kind of amazing how my list of projects can change from one quarter to another. Some things get carried over, some things get dropped completely, and other things get pulled from the depths to be renewed once again.
Last quarter, I was able to finish 4 out of 13 things on last quarter's list. Yikes! They were big things, though, so I'm okay with that.
Here are the current projects on my radar. Some of them are not likely to be finished, but they are here anyway so that I don't forget about them. ;)
1. Do.Good Stitches Quilt. It's basted now and waiting for quilting. I'm thinking random straight lines over the whole thing.
2. Puff quilt for sister-in-law. Baby is coming in September! This is the
fabric she picked from my healthy stash of charm packs. :)
3. ABC I-Spy quilt. GUYS. This quilt is going to be SO FUN. I won some
novelty scraps from Sweetfeetstitches on IG, then promptly filled in a
few gaps with a few purchases of my own. I'm so excited for this one.
4. Swoon Sixteen in Blushing. Everything is all cut, ready for a piecing
party. Taking this one to the cabin with me this week for some much
needed "non commitment/deadline" sewing. :)
5. Kaleidoscope in The Sweet Life (see #5).
6. Moda All-Star Row quilt. Needs basting/quilting/binding.
7. Growth Chart for Noah. It's looking like this will be a Christmas present now that his birthday is past...
8. Baby quilt (or puff quilt) using either one of my charm packs (Wishes,
Noteworthy, Summerfest!, Hello Friend, Bump to Baby, or Just my Type -
okay, I'm addicted to charm packs...)
9. Eight Rummy mats (gotta be ready for the Christmas rush in my shop) - I've even got about 12 of them cut and fused.
10. New samples of at least 6 of my quiet books for the shop. I bought some
new (higher quality) felt and I'm dying to test it out.
11. More bibs. :) These are great for whenever I need a quick fix and I have a few layer cakes set aside for some cute bibs. (Dream and a Wish by Riley Blake and Suprise by Riley Blake)
12. Apron for myself. This one is very low on the list because I never seem to find the time for it, but dang it - I'm NOT taking it off!
Also, I'll be working on my WHWRS Sampler Quilt for my class throughout
the quarter, but don't plan to finish it until next quarter. It's going to be epic!
Thanks for reading!
Linking up:







That's quite a list! Good to have goals - good luck with those. I love the colours for each project. I have a big collection of kids' fabrics that I want to use for some eye-spies too (but didn't add them to my goals as they'll be works in progress for quite a while - just cutting them up will take a loooonnng time!)
ReplyDelete