SO. I'm creating another big huge list this quarter with the hope that some of them can get crossed off the list. Here we go:
1. Swoon Sixteen. I'm about half way through piecing the blocks - this is my back burner project at the moment...
2. Kaleidoscope. I just finished piecing the top! I can't wait until I can carve out some time to finish this one.
3. Moda All-Star Row quilt. Needs basting/quilting/binding. Someday...
4. I might pull out this table runner and finish it up.5. Growth Chart for Noah. It's looking like this will be a Christmas present after all, now that his birthday is past... (it was supposed to be for Christmas last year).
6. Baby quilt (or puff quilt) using either one of my charm packs (Wishes, Noteworthy, Summerfest!, Hello Friend, Bump to Baby, or Just my Type - okay, I'm addicted to charm packs... I know there are a few I haven't listed here.)
7. Eight Rummy mats (gotta be ready for the Christmas rush in my shop) - I've even got about 12 of them cut and started.
8. New samples of at least 6 of my quiet books for the shop. I've been using a new brand of (higher quality) felt and I need to remake some of my books and update the photography for my shop.
9. More bibs. :) These are great for whenever I need a quick fix and I have a few layer cakes set aside for some cute bibs. (Dream and a Wish by Riley Blake and Suprise by Riley Blake - I even have a cute Christmas layer cake somewhere)
10. Apron for myself. This one is very low on the list because I never seem to find the time for it, but dang it - I'm NOT taking it off!
11. Quilt Class sampler #1. Quilt class is almost done! We've assembled our blocks, all we have left to do is learn how to quilt and bind them. :) Here is my 12" block sampler:
12. Quilt Class sampler #2. And her is my 9" alternate block sampler, waiting to be pieced together using my alternate sashing method...
13. And lastly, I want to stick this on the list because I'm afraid I'll forget about it if I don't. I bought this fabric with the intention of making another Diamonds in the Deep quilt. It's going to look AWESOME in ombre. Don't you think?
Linking up!










Wishing you luck getting a bunch of these done! You have some wonderful projects there.
ReplyDelete