Here is the wall hanging I made for March (I'm trying to make my house cuter by making one of these babies for each month - it's a good chance for me to try new skils). I think it is my best one yet - probably because I decided to try stitch in the ditch quilting and it gives it such a nice, clean look! I wanted to practice making pinwheels and they were a lot of fun to make. I think the double pinwheel in the corner is my favorite.
And, yes I realize that three leaf clovers AREN'T lucky. Oops. Should have made a four leaf clover.
p.s. The fabric I used for the clover comes from the giveaway I won. I thought it was PERFECT!
I'm linking up with my good friend Becky today. Go check out her blog! It is super cute!
I'm also linking up with Clover and Violet, since this project was made completely from my stash!
Love the pinwheels! Thanks for linking up!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I sure wish I had sewing/quilting skills like this! ...maybe one day! -Juli
ReplyDeletehttp://ahenandherchicks.blogspot.com/
Sweet! I think it looks lucky to me, even with the three leaf clover. I think I may just have to start making little wall hangings to change out each month too... And I just adore pinwheels too. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDelete