I was too late to jump on the Lovely Year of Finishes bandwagon last month, but I figured I might as well join in this month. I have a few goals for February, but of course since I had to narrow it down to just one for this link-up, I am picking the one that needs an extra boost of motivation!
Way back in 2011 I won this African Spirit fabric from Sew We Quilt. At first glance, the Hubby told me I should make a skirt out of it. I've been planning to ever since. Maybe a knee length skirt using the blue or orange florals? Or possibly the Tiki Masks if I am feeling adventurous?
Well, there you have it. I am committed. Among my other current projects (which feels a little strange to me - I'm not one to have several WIPs going at the same time), I am going to make myself a skirt. Something that is definitely out of my comfort zone. Wish me luck!
Check out what everyone else is working on this month here:

No comments:
Post a Comment