I'm really looking forward to 2014. I'm hoping to grow my Etsy shop a little, and then keep it stocked. (More quiet books are coming!) I'm also really excited to make my first Bee quilt. Yeah, I'm freaking excited about that. In 2014 I'm going to make more quilts in general. Definitely more quilts. The boys will be switching to toddler beds sometime in the next year, so of course they will need new quilts (don't worry - I already ordered the fabric.) :)
There are lots of people in blogland committing to a fabric fast for 2014 and I say more for me! ;) In my opinion, I have been fabric fasting for three years and now that I am finally making a profit from my Etsy shop, I am going to stock up on the good stuff! That was the deal when I started this thing. After putting a percentage in the bank and donating another percentage to our church, the rest of the profit is going to be purely for me to spend on fabric and supplies! Yay! The hubby is happy that I won't be spending any more of his hard earned money on "sewing stuff" from now on...
Anyway. Here are all of the things I created in 2013:
Quilts:
Smaller Quilted Items:
Random Small Things:
Etsy Stuff:
Bee Blocks:
My First Two Quiet Books:
And a little bit of Crosstitching:
Happy New Year!
I can't bring myself to use those twin bibs - I want to display them and show them off instead of smearing them with squash :). You are so fantastically talented. Did I tell you the nurses at our doc office call the boys peanut butter and jelly because they were wearing your onesies one visit - they made an impression! :)
ReplyDeleteAw. Thanks, Bryn! I'm glad my onesies made an impression - that's really cute.
Delete