It's time to set some goals and make some plans for Quarter 3 of the Finish Along!
I actually had a lot of finishes last quarter, which is awesome because my baby was born last quarter. :) Just in case you wanted to see him, here is a cute picture of him at 2 months.
I LOVE HIM. It's so nice having just one baby to snuggle with (don't get me wrong, I love my twins. But it's not the same as having one baby). And he is SUCH a good baby. And obviously he is eating well. ;)
And now for my goals. Let's start with the ones I'm carrying over:
1. Blocks From the Past Quilt-Along. This one is pretty much finished, but I've decided I need to add more quilting. And take lots of pictures of it. It's not finished until it's photographed, right?
2. King Diamond Ripple Quilt. I've actually worked on this one a lot, but haven't really taken any good pictures yet. Here's one from my phone...
3. Puff Quilt #6. Either using Mixed Bag, Noteworthy, or some awesome Flannels I picked up at a local fabric swap.
4. Do.Good Stitches I Spy Bubbles Quilt. Just needs binding and better pictures! This one is SO COOL!!!
5. Seasonal pillows for June/July/August. I'm thinking something with stars for July.
6. Rummy Mats/Quiet Books for the shop.
And a couple new projects:
7. I need to make a mini quilt for a swap. I think I've finally narrowed down my ideas and will probably shamelessly copy this quilt:
| PHOTO SOURCE |
9. Stocking for Noah.
10. I just received my first COMMISSION! YAY! I'll be making a Queen/King Wedding quilt in black/white/gray with just a touch of Tiffany blue. Fabric is in the mail still, but here is the design I'm thinking about:
It's been so nice having my Etsy shop semi-closed for awhile.
Linking up:


No comments:
Post a Comment