Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Quarter 4 Goals

It's time to share my goals for the rest of the year (linking up to the Finish Along).  I'm already in freak-out mode because the list is so long!  I think this time of year will do that to a person....

From last quarter:

1.  King Diamond Ripple.  This one is on the back burner again, but it would be SO AWESOME to finish it in time for Christmas!  Or maybe New Years...


2.  Scrappy Pillow for the Nebo Modern Quilt Guild.  (My original goal was to make one pillow for each month - I think this one can count for July?  Fireworks?)
Side 1

Side 2


3.  Growth Chart for Noah.  I plan to use leftovers from his Car Seat Cover.

4.  Stocking for Noah.  This is what I've got so far:



And all the new things being added to the list this quarter (!):

5.  B's Quilt.  This one is a commission from another aunt.  :)  The recipient loves puzzles.


6.  J's Quilt.  Another commission.  She loves polar bears.  :)



7.  Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt Swap.  Here's a fuzzy WIP photo.  LOVING how this one is turning out!


8.  Pillow Talk Swap on IG.  My partner has requested a Christmas pillow.  I'm planning to break open my long hoarded Kate Spain 12 Days of Christmas charm pack.


9.  Pouch Swap for Nebo Modern Quilt Guild.  I'm thinking dresden.  Again.  I might be obsessed with dresdens.

10.  Gift for mom.  Sorry, no sneak peaks on this one!  Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!

11.  Growth Chart for Korbin.  Something to match the one I made for his brother:


12.  Crayon rolls for my boys.  They want one just like their cousin's.  They are also obsessed with super heroes lately, so I figured these would be perfect:


And if there is extra time in there somewhere:

13.  Apron for myself, using this fabric I won in a giveaway!


14.   Transportation, birthday, and Christmas bibs for the shop.

15.  Write a pattern for my Colors Quiet book.  I'm not sure if this one counts, but it's something I've been meaning to do for awhile.  I get TONS of hits on my colors book (people coming to my shop from pinterest), but not a ton of sales.  I figure it's because most of my browsers are makers themselves looking for inspiration.

And of course, October and November are notoriously busy months for Etsy shop owners so wish me luck!!!


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

No comments:

Post a Comment