Thursday, October 6, 2016

Puff Quilts: From Bump to Baby and Hello Bear

I made a few more puff quilts.  :)  The first is for my sister-in-law who just welcomed her first child and specifically requested a puff quilt in these colors.  Fabric is "From Bump to Baby" for Riley Blake. :)  The minky borders are a little fiddly to work with, but way cuter than plain fabric borders!

And then a few months later we held a baby shower for a dear friend who is having a baby soon, after a long battle with infertility.  She's decorating her nursery using these adorable colors with a woodland theme, so of course I had to procure some "Hello Bear" fabric for her puff quilt:

And since one of these quilts was on my Quarter 3 Finish-Along list (the other was a little more spur of the moment), I get to link up here:
Rhonda's [Quilt] Ramblings

1 comment:

  1. I love these quilts! Congratulations on your finish, and thank you, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts, for taking part!

    ReplyDelete