Hi friends!
Last year I didn't do so well linking up my monthly goals with ALYOF. Probably because none of my monthly goals were necessarily quilt related because I didn't make enough quilts. :) Well, this year I have a few deadlines and a few quilts that WILL be finished, so I plan to link up every month. Hopefully it will help me keep at least one quilty thing going in the middle of whatever else comes up. :)
This month my goal is to finish all of the Snail Trail blocks I need for my Storm at Sea quilt. It shouldn't be too bad - I'm about 1/3 through at the moment.
My Storm at Sea quilt took off with a lot of steam at first, but then my progress sort of died because my self-imposed "deadline" for the quilt was SO far away. It became my "back-burner" quilt and I worked on it whenever I had nothing better to do. Well, now that the deadline is starting to approach more quickly, it's time to finish it! I'm SO excited, it's going to be awesome. This is what it looks like at the moment:
And this is how I plan to incorporate the snail trail blocks:
I'll be back at the end of the month to report my progress!

beautiful quilt! Can't wait to see it with the snail blocks! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAmazing design. The detail involved is impressive. I hope you get this done so I can see it!
ReplyDeleteWow, your design (and blocks) look fabulous! Good luck meeting your goal!
ReplyDeleteWow. This is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWow that is gorgeous. I love how you've integrated the snails trails blocks.
ReplyDeleteThis will look so beautiful! Love your design
ReplyDeleteThis is incredible, can't wait to see it finished!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks and design are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing your quilt ... :) Pat
ReplyDelete