Friday, January 15, 2016

2015 Recap!

I know we're probably all getting tired of these recap posts, but I can't let January go by without doing one for myself.  :p

SO.  2015.

The year started out pretty slow on the sewing front, as I was busy being pregnant and having a baby.  :)  Then, once I started to feel comfortable being a mom to three, I started getting back into sewing regularly and by the end of the year things were super crazy.  Things are finally slowing down again and it's been nice to work on a few selfish sewing projects with a more relaxed schedule.

I made 8 quilts in 2015.  4 Queen size, 2 baby size, and 2 lap size (these were for Do.Good Stitches and were donated to charity):
2015 Quilts
Korina's Radio Way
Cheyanne's Wedding Quilt
Do.Good: I Spy bubbles
Blocks from the Past Sampler
Puzzle Quilt
Polar Bear Quilt
Giggle Puff Quilt
Do.Good:  Star Cluster/Nine Patch

I started the year with a great idea to make one seasonal pillow for each month.  I ended up with 6.  :)
2015 Pillows
February Pillow
March Pillow
April/May Pillows
June/July Pillows

I participated in 4 swaps (2 minis, 1 pillow, 1 pouch):
2015 Swaps
SchnitzelandBoo Mini
NMQGuild Mini
PillowTalkSwap and NMQGuild Pouch

Here are a few other random things I made this year:
2015 Random Stuff
Noah's Car Seat Cover
Noah's Stocking
Dresden Skirt 
Tissue Holders

Not Pictured:
Angie's Camera Strap 
Maggie's Wedding Towels
Connor's Crayon Roll
Bronx and Jaxson's Crayon Rolls
Several binky clips for Noah :)

Here are all my Bee blocks:
2015 Bee Blocks


And finally, here are a few things I made for my Etsy shop in 2015:
2015 Etsy Stuff
Sold in 2015:
21 Rummy Mats
19 Shapes Book Patterns
74 Quilt Patterns
11 Quiet Books
14 Bibs
1 Growth Chart
1 Stocking

Whew!  2016 is going to be amazing.  I would like to spend more time sewing for fun.  I would also like to continue fine tuning my Etsy shop.  And if I'm lucky, I'll get to make a few more baby quilts this year.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I actually love the recap posts!! I especially like your B/W/teal wedding quilt. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a crazy busy year! Beautiful finishes!

    ReplyDelete